A highly flexible, one-part water based waterproofing membrane suitable for internal and external wet areas.
TECH DATA | MSDS
- Class III flexibility - Eliminates the need for a reinforcing layer. Meets the requirements of AS4858 Wet Area Membrane - Class III.
- Low VOC - Low solvent levels ensure WPM-440 is safe to use inside even in confined areas. Low VOC formulation maintains air quality.
- Versatile - Can be used over a number of substrata includingcement renders, screeds, properly prepared cladding materials and metals suitable for use in wet areas.
- Water-based - Apply straight out of the tub. Wash up in water immediately after use.
Where To Use
- Internal and external wet areas with adequate drainage
- Showers, bathrooms, balconies when over tiling with cement based ceramic tile adhesives
- Use in commercial and residential applications
- UV stable - Suitable for exposed areas not subject to heavy foot traffic
- Excellent compatibility with polymer modified cement based ceramic tile adhesives
- Not suitable for permanent immersion
- Acrylic based for improved compatibility with cement based ceramic tile adhesives
- Approximately 40 square metres / 15 litre per coat. 2 x coats required.
- 5 and 15 litre plastic pails